The Argonaut RM3 is intended to be the perfect custom carbon road bike. Balanced, lively, and up for anything you can throw at it. Every RM3 is custom tailored and built right here in Bend, OR.
The RM3 is designed, molded, and fabricated here in our Bend composite facility. We use patent pending molding technology to create best in class composite frame components, forks, and stems.
The RM3 is available in both full-custom and 12 pre-designed frame geometries. For custom geometries we CNC a completely new set of frame molds from solid aluminum block, inscribed with the customer’s name.
If you are unsure about what geometry option to choose email:
for more details.
An off the shelf fork and stem just wouldn’t do for the level of engineering we put into the RM3. We took the unprecedented step of taking production of the fork and stem in-house. The RM3 fork and stem is made with the same patent pending molding technology as the frame and features full internal cable routing.
Ready to Ride Delivery
The RM3 is available as both a frameset and complete bicycle. We offer three build packages including hand picked parts from our favorite component manufacturers.
Your custom bike should fit like a glove from day one. Complete builds leave our shop ready to ride with the saddle and handlebar installed and adjusted to match your fit specifications exactly.
Book Your Build
We’ve opened our books to let customers see exactly when their bike will be finished. The high level of focus and energy we put into each RM3 means that production is limited. Pick your build, pick your date, and we’ll take it from there.
Your choice of our standard colors and one of 4 styles are included in the base price for both Geometries.
Frame and Fork Specs
– Available in full custom or 12 pre-designed geometries.
– Frame set includes frame, fork, headset and stem.
– Stem is available in lengths from 90mm to 120mm and -7º, -3.5º, 0º, and +6º angles.
– Disc brake only, thru-axle 12x100mm front and 12x142mm rear.
– Threaded T47 bottom bracket interface.
– Integrated IS41/IS47 headset.
– Integrated seatpost hardware.
– Frame weight starting at 750g.
– Fork weight 370g.
– Stem weight 135g for 120mm.
– Full internal cable routing in frame, fork, and stem.
– Clearance for a 35c tire with 408mm chainstay length.
Pre-Designed geometry frame, fork, and stem – $6000.00
Pre-Designed geometry complete builds starting at – $11,600.00
Custom geometry frame, fork, and stem – $7500.00
Custom geometry complete builds starting at – $13,100.00
Custom paint starting at – $600.00